Thursday, March 26, 2009

How can I improve my voice?

When I was 10 I used to sing in a choir, and my voice was just wonderfull.


But at one give moment, my voice was blocked and I can%26#039;t cry for a long distance or to SING at a high voice.


Therefore, I would want to know IS THERE SOME SPECIAL MEDECINES to make my voice better?


Or do I have to sing everyday like other people say? Please answer to my question and I hope to listen something from you.





I would at that occasion want to be a singer, but I have one problem only, and that is my voice. I can compose songs of course, but I don%26#039;t need someone else to sing for me. I want to sing using my voice. What can I do in that situation?
How can I improve my voice?
My friend swears by %26quot;Singing Success%26quot; by Brett Manning.


It is expensive though... but check it out, listen to the testimonials: www.singingsuccess.com
How can I improve my voice?
if you have a piano at home try to match pitches with the notes go to a private music studio and get private lessons for under $75
Reply:I would reccomend voice lessons, i take them and they are a lot of fun! I have also improved my voice and i%26#039;m able to sing things that i wouldnt have ever imagined singing in my life. If you can, take them


sing as much as you can to try and get your voice back, sometimes youre just a little rusty and it takes a while to get it into great condition again.

No comments:

Post a Comment