Thursday, March 26, 2009

A question about my guitar amp?

Ok, I have a pretty decent practice amp. Its a fender 15 watts. However, I have trouble controlling it to get the sound I want. I can never get it just right because I dont understand the knobs and stuff. Aswell, if I want to play professionally do i need more than an amp such as a distorter? Can someone tell me about the different inputs for a setup
A question about my guitar amp?
The little Fender amp is ice. If you want a bassey sound, then , turn up the bass and if you need more highs, then turn up the treble and lower the bass.


If it has a mid tone button, that should be set in the middle.





A disotrion is a pedal used by mostly every guitarist.That is a nice add on as well as a Digital delay.
A question about my guitar amp?
Personally with a cheap practice amp it%26#039;s not worth any pedals in my opinion. for the price of your amp plus pedals you could get a decent little tube amp. It would add millions to your tone and sound.
Reply:First of all learn how to play without distortion. You would be amazed of how many musicians hide behind effects boxes to hide their lack of talent. To be famous you have to have the right look at the moment and slick production, to be a professional you have to know how to play. The greatest recognition does%26#039;nt


come from a audience, it comes from your peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment