Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have a deep, low voice. how can i make it higher in pitch?

What are some good excercises that i can do to tighten/strengthen my vocal chords. I want to be able to sing emo music so i need a high sounding voice. Does anyone know any sites? specific youtube vids that could help me
I have a deep, low voice. how can i make it higher in pitch?
helo am jevin..a boy like you...u kow, perhaps u hvnt nt yet reach z level ov maturity wer ur voice changes into a man..i mean a real man..with a loud voice..high pitch..bt nevetheless......try t scream wen ur alone at home n tought ur voice is nt so good,,,,try t sing more n more...ule get it veri quik buddy
I have a deep, low voice. how can i make it higher in pitch?
You really can%26#039;t change it much. The pitch of your voice is determined by the thickness of your vocal cords and the speed at which they vibrate. That%26#039;s not something you can alter. the best way would be to find a voice coach who works with singers.

No comments:

Post a Comment