Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why did you choose to play viola?

What made you choose viola over other instruments, if applicable? Was it the sound, the rarity of violists, the lack of E strings or large instruments to carry around?
Why did you choose to play viola?
I picked the viola because since there are less of those, there is a better chance of becoming first chair (like i did=]) and to my opinion the violin is too squeaky for me and the cello is just too low and the fingering is hard. I say the viola is perfect.








=]
Why did you choose to play viola?
Orchestras Are Always Looking For New Viola Players.


They Have A Deeper, Richer Sound Which Audiences Prefer.


You have To Play Harder To Get A Louder Sound Out Of It.


People Are More In Awe Of Viola Players.





I Play Violin, Viola, And Double Bass.





Out Of Them I Prefer The Viola.


Always A Hit.


And A talking Point, People Are Always Like Isn%26#039;t A Viola A Violin And You Can Seem Clever.





Hope That Helps!


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment